The tip of the blade creates ultra-precise, hair-like detail and dimension.
The slanted edge creates a broader stroke for quick outlining, defining, and shading.
The custom spoolie blends color effortlessly into the brows for a natural effect.
Longwearing formula features a blend of natural waxes for lasting color adherence.
Antioxidant-rich Acai Oil offers emollient glide.
Automatic slide-up pencil delivers the perfect amount of product every time, for precise, controlled application.
Eight shades complement any hair color and deliver an even, natural matte finish.
- Choose the shade that best resembles your natural brow color. For color-treated hair, match the pencil to your root.
- Slide the pencil up to reveal the blade. If too much product is exposed, simply retract the blade in the opposite direction. This will create optimal control for easy application.
- Use the attached spoolie to comb hairs upward to reveal sparse areas.
- Use the slanted edge of the blade to fill in brows from the head to the arch using short, hair-like strokes.
- Use the pointed end of the blade to elongate the tail of the brow.
- Finish by combing hair with the spoolie to blend out color.
MARIO'S BROW BLOWOUT
- Apply Master Blade™ Brow Pencil to the outer half of the brow.
- Brush the hairs downward with the spoolie, then use the slanted edge of the pencil to define and elongate.
- Brush and feather the inner corner of the brows upward, then use the tip of the pencil to create light, hair-like strokes at a 45 angle for a super-natural effect.
- Use the spoolie to softly blend out color. Swipe Master Hold™ Brow Gel through your brows to lock your look into place.